When consumers shop for curtain fabrics, they may also be looking for an option that does more than just refresh their space. The time they spend cleaning and caring for the decor of the space may also need a makeover.
Linen provides the desired fresh look while providing simple craftsmanship that keeps the fabric looking clean and stylish.
Even better, linen fabric is naturally antistatic. This means that customers who own linen curtains can enjoy the fact that they are less likely to be dust magnets like other man-made fabrics like synthetics.
Although it's durable, it's important to follow some tips when caring for linen curtains. These include:
1) Avoid hot water as the high heat may weaken the fibers or cause them to shrink. This is especially important for curtains, as improper washing can shorten their length.
2) Never twist or scrub the fabric as this will damage the fibers.
3) Do not bleach. This will discolor the fabric.
4) Set the heat of the dryer to low (to avoid shrinkage of the fabric) and remove the curtains while they are still somewhat damp.
5) With the fabric still damp, iron on a medium-low heat setting.
6) Do a color test with the cleaner or cleaner you are using, put a small amount of cleaner on a hidden part of the fabric to make sure there is no discoloration before applying it to the rest of the fabric.
Haining Jiameida Warp Knitting Co., Ltd. is a custom sofa fabrics manufacturer in China. The company sells gilding fabric, pressing glue fabric